Monday 16 May 2011

Day #21

Day 21, Folkestone Harbour Station HDR

So today's photo is of a disused railway station in Folkestone, UK. It's the Folkestone Harbour Station and was in regular service until 2001. In 2009 the line closure began. I have wanted to shoot this building for a few weeks now after locating it on a map. I thought however, that it was closed to the public but, although it's a decaying building and I would have thought all access would have been closed due to health and safety, you can just wander in! Hope you like the HDR, tried not to over do it, but I guess it's all subjective. Hope any regular followers I have are ok!

Until tomorrow

Tom

1 comment:

  1. Interesting shot! Great composition and leading lines. I don't think the HDR is overdone. However, i might try adding some light at the focal point of this image, which would be where the tracks lead your eye. If you have Photoshop, you could do this by dodging in some light tones. Keep up the good work mate!
    I also have a photography blog, and shoot a lot of HDR images. If you're interested, I'd love for you to stop by and subscribe. The link is
    www.phusionphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete